Don't Make History, Change the Future 1
Matt begins a new series "Don't Make History, Change the Future".
Why not watch this video with your co-leaders this month and then spend some time chewing over the following questions:
- Matt used the analogy that the Christian life is like a race - a marathon relay. What other analogies might you use and why?
- Read Acts 20:24. Paul was committed his race and the task set before him. What is the task set before you and how can you increase your passion to finish your race well?
- Read 1 Corinthians 9:24. Paul challenged the church in Corinthians to "run in such a way as to get the prize". What do you think that looks like? How do you need to run?
- Read Galatians 5:7. Paul chastised the Galatia church about allowing things to cut in our their race. What gets in the way of your race of faith and how can you overcome these obstacles?
- What would you like the memory, or legacy, of your life to be?
What history do you want to make or, more importantly, what do you want to create for the future?
Matt's Monthly Message is also available on iTunes
To view the full list of podcasts available in this series click HERE.
You can subscribe to this podcast HERE.